China Congregational Church a historic church in Hong Kong established by American missionary, Rev. Dr. Charles Robert Hager, in 1837. Located inside the modern 24-storey Congregational House in Causeway Bay — a dense and busy commercial / residential district on the Hong Kong Island — we are a multi-generational Gospel community with 7 worship services and a weekly attendance of 800-900 adults.
We are seeking a full-time Gospel minister to share the preaching and shepherding duties of our 週六崇拜 Saturday Worship (Cantonese) and / or Sunday English Worship. You will work with a team of like-minded, Gospel-centered co-workers led by Rev. Kin Lam (WTS MAR’98 and ThM’02), a PCA (Presbyterian Church of America) minister of the Philadelphia Presbytery serving out-of-bound in Hong Kong.
* MDiv or Equivalent
* Mature, Humble, Eager to Learn
* Gifted in Preaching and Teaching
* Gospel-Centered and Mission-Minded
* Possess a Strong Sense of Pastoral Calling
* Committed to Pastoral Ministry in Hong Kong
* Ability to preach in both Cantonese and English preferred
* Ability to preach and teach in Mandarin Chinese a plus
* Pastoral experience of 3-5 years preferred but not a must
* Work experience outside of church preferred but not a must
* Check out the sermons on our Youtube Channel, and see if you share our vision: www.TruthKitchen.tk
* Prepare a resume and tell us your story and calling
* Feel free to ask any questions about our dreams and hopes
* Contact Rev. Kin Lam through email ([email protected]) or Whatsapp (215-821-8233)