Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? We constantly want our employees to know that their contributions are valued and appreciated. Avis Budget Group, Inc. has more than 11,000 rental locations in approximately 180 countries around the world and is continuing to grow rapidly! This momentum has created exceptional opportunities for service-oriented Bookkeepers who share our enthusiasm for a rewarding career along with optimal work-life/school balance. The Bookkeeper is primarily responsible for communicating the sales, expenses, and cash auditing results from the previous day to the Department Managers in order for them to make decisions on how to maximize efficiencies and profits. He/She will also oversee budgeting.
• Audit previous day receipts and prepare daily deposit
• Assisting in the new client on-boarding process.
• Order office,fuel desk supplies and other essentials.
• Communicating with clients when they are querying payments or need information with respect to rental services in a timely and effective manner.
• Booking meetings, scheduling conference calls
• Enter invoices for payments and resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Receiving and sending mail, couriers, and related services
• Collaborating with team members to ensure all clients are delighted with our services – timely and effective communication, delivery on deadlines and deliverables, and providing value through stellar bookkeeping support.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
• Confidence in learning and embracing new technology to solve client issues.
• Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality while working with client data.
• Willingness to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
• Undergraduates, Bachelors degree or higher
• Interest in training, deepening your skill sets as needed to get the job done
You can reach us directly for more Information about the job opening and Interested Candidates should email there resume to: [email protected]