Binnerri Presbyterian church of Dallas is looking for a youth Pastor who is called to serve junior and high school students. The position is for a Full-Time Pastor who will preach Sunday service, actively minister to the youth congregation during the week, and work closely with the Senior Pastor.
Also, work with volunteers to contribute to Binnerri’s mission and objectives to serve Christ.
Title: Youth Ministry Pastor – Full-Time
The Youth Pastor is accountable to the KM Senior Pastor and the Session of Binnerri and will work alongside the EM pastor and EM members.
– Master of Divinity from an accredited seminar
-Minimum of 3 years of related experience
– Eligible to work in the U.S.
– At least a 3-5 year commitment
– Korean language skills preferred but not required.
Salary, stipends, and benefits:
– Commensurate with experience
-Resume including statement of faith
-Cover letter including statement of faith and vision letter
-Recent sermon video and script
We, at Binnerri church are committed to:
– Strengthen our church family through prayer, worship, fellowship and hospitality
– Deepen our spiritual study of Scripture and our Christian understanding of the world
– Create and nurture a loving, supportive, and inclusive church family while also being mindful of our Korean heritage
– Share the Good News with the un-churched and non-believers
Binnerri Church was started 1975 to serve the immigrant Korean community desiring to worship in the native Korean language.
The youth ministry was introduced for the children of the KM and for the next generation of Korean-Americans, who are English-educated and primarily English-speaking.