This individual will work under the supervision of the Lead Pastor, in conjunction with the Church Board. He/she needs to fully support the doctrinal statement of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, and the leadership of Burnaby Christian Pentecostal Church.
• Preach 3-4 Sundays a month in our Chinese service.
• Teach a weekly youth class.
• Sunday announcements in English service.
• Assist with young adult ministry as needed.
• Visitation as needed.
• Attend a weekly staff meeting with Lead Pastor.
• Other occasional duties as requested by Lead Pastor.
Hours: Approximately 16 hours per week.
Qualifications: Must be bilingual; Cantonese and English speaking. This individual needs to be able to preach and teach the Bible, and build relationships with people in a multi-generational, multi-ethnic church. Bible College degree or diploma preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please send resumes to Pastor Scott Peterson at [email protected]
For more information, see our church website http://www.bcpchurch.ca