If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Cactus Club Cafe may be your perfect match. As a Restaurant Assistant Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your assigned day shift by managing the flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing the highest quality food with the best customer service possible. You will also play a key role in supervision of all personnel, to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with company policies and procedures.
Your specific duties as a Restaurant Assistant Manager will include:
• Supervising crews and shift leaders and maintaining the highest standards in quality, service, and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability
• Coordinating staff training schedule with crew trainers
• Handling HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups and guest complaint.
• Conducting weekly inventories
• Communicate with guests and receive feedback.
• Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly adhered to
• Ensuring that all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced
• Performing other tasks as directed by management
• Customer-driven and able to make quick and effective decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately
• Retail management experience will also be considered a plus
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Available to work day shifts and weekends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor at all times
• Minimum of High school degree or it’s equivalent
Those interested in this position should send their resume to the Human Resources Department by email at : [email protected]