SITE PASTOR (SOUTHEAST)
Site: Southeast (SE)
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Status: Full-time Salaried Position
Job Vision. The Site Pastor is the key pastor responsible to know, love, serve, shepherd and grow the congregation at SE along with leading the overall ministry and outreach efforts of the site. This person must be actively growing in love for God, other believers and unbelievers, and have the gifting and passion to lead others with humility and servant-hearted confidence.
Key Areas of Leadership
Other Expectations and Qualifications
• To have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
• To be aligned with and actively supportive of Central’s heart, mission and priorities.
• To pursue relationships or group involvement for personal accountability.
• To participate in an engaged and humble way in various weekly staff meetings.
• To meet on a regular basis with the Lead Pastor for review, vision, and encouragement.
• To be loyal, faithful, honest, teachable, humble, approachable, self-motivated, flexible and dependable.
• To affirm Central’s Statement of Beliefs and to become a member of Central when joining staff.
• To have the qualities of a Christian elder/pastor as described in 1 Timothy 3.
• To be a gifted leader with the ability and passion to love, care for and disciple others.
• To be a highly organized initiator and decision-maker.
• To be a team player and have the ability to work well in a multi-staff setting.
• To hold a Bachelors degree (minimum), Masters preferred.
• To have extensive and active pastoral experience in a church or other Christian ministries.
With questions or to apply (cover letter and resume), please contact Jon Putz (HR Lead) at [email protected]
Central Baptist Church・9419 95 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 4K2・780.466.7461・followingtogether.com