Our congregation of approximately 90 people is looking for someone who feels specifically called to pastoral ministry and to come shepherd us. There are many joyful servants among us, so you won’t be doing the work on your own. We need someone who will get to know us, discern our giftings and equip us to strengthen the Body and grow the Kingdom together; a leader with a passion for the lost and a strategy for helping us reach our community.
During the week, our building is home to our full-time Christian preschool that enjoys an excellent reputation in the community and is consistently filled to its 90 child capacity.
– Preaching, Teaching, Sermon Preparation
– Pastoral Care and Counseling
– Membership Development and Congregational Growth
– Relationship Development with the Preschool Staff and Parent Partners – Ministry Development/Oversight
This is not intended to be a comprehensive list but rather a summary of the top responsibilities in order of importance as defined by the congregation.
– Relationship oriented with a strong desire to care for the congregation
– Energetic, with a heart for growing the youth and children in the way of the Lord – Enthusiastic about studying and teaching the Word
– Devoted to daily prayer
– Leads with humility
– Listens to others with compassion and empathy
Application requirements and additional information can be found at http://christfellowshipchurch.net/pastor-applicant-portal/.
Completed applications and other communication should be submitted to
Mrs. Julie Monks, Secretary – Pastor Search Committee at email@example.com.