Office Administrator Position
Christian Educators of BC (“CEBC”) is a member-based, service organization that serves the needs of Christian educators across BC. Our office is located on campus at Trinity Western University in beautiful Langley, BC, and our mission is to support and strengthen Christian educators so they can thrive in their practice. We are seeking a part-time office administrator who can further advance the goals and service profile of the organization while working alongside the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
The office administrator position requires an individual who is self-driven, intuitive, and collaborative, as well capable of independent, executive decision making. The office administrator provides assistance to the Executive Director and the Board of Directors in completing tasks related to the organization’s strategic initiatives and ongoing, regular operations of the organization.
The office administrator reports directly to the Executive Director and develops relationships with school liaisons, members of the Board of Directors, committee members, and other professional associations such as the Society of Christian Schools in BC, Christian Principals Association of BC and Christian Schools Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities of the position primarily include two areas: administrative assistance and communications. A third area, bookkeeping, is not a requirement for the job, however, accounting/bookkeeping training and experience will strengthen the applicant’s qualifications and may be considered in hiring. For a complete list of the duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the Office Administrator position, please e-mail [email protected]
Hours and Salary
– 40% position
– 16 hours per week for 42 weeks per year
– Work hours are between Monday and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
– Flexible work arrangements – on site office work 1x per week plus optional Working From Home arrangement
– Starting annual salary between $15,483 and $17,573 with annual COL increases
– Salary includes all statutory holidays and unpaid Christmas Break (2 weeks), Spring Break (2 weeks), and summer vacation (6 weeks)
– Benefits and pension packages available where eligible
Please submit the following documents upon application:
– Statement of Faith
– Professional portfolio with two or three samples of your publications and work
– Professional references of your past employers
Application package can be sent to:
CEBC Office Administrator Selection team
C/O Tricia Stobbe, Executive Director – [email protected]
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 15, 2021
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted