The Associate Regional Director for the WESTERN Region works with the Regional Director in overseeing a multi– state region with an emphasis upon the spiritual development of healthcare students, residents and professionals. This task is accomplished primarily through the development, training, and supervision of local associate staff and area directors, and the training and discipleship of student leaders, campus advisors, and graduate leaders. The ultimate goals are to motivate, coach, educate and equip Christian healthcare professionals and students to pursue God’s call on their lives, to make an impact and transform lives with the gospel and encourage Christian community among healthcare professionals.
· Connect members with opportunities, resources, and other members to help them prepare for their call and/or keep them connected with the body of Christ in healthcare.
· Train and disciple student leaders, campus advisors, and graduate leaders.
· Minister to the spiritual, professional, and personal needs of students, residents and healthcare professionals through a variety of ministry initiatives (e.g. individual contacts, leadership conferences, Global Missions Health Conference, regional conferences, the CMDA national convention, and national specialty meetings.)
· Develop and maintain systems of ongoing connection with individual leaders and local ministry groups/campus chapters throughout the year.
· Be responsible for the administration and oversight of a regional budget.
· Create a fundraising development plan that discovers/recruits new donors as well as maintains and cultivates current ones.
· Communicate and update progress, plans and challenges through monthly reports.
· Promote Associations’ membership and involvement.
· Invest in relationships with campus advisors, student, resident and graduate leaders and CMDA state representatives within your region.
· Supervise Associate and Area Directors in your region.
· Manage workflow and information exchange from local ministry groups/campus chapters to National Campus & Communities Ministry office.
· Generate new local leadership teams and recruit new area staff.
· Cultivate members for national leadership responsibilities.
· Any other responsibilities deemed necessary by the VP for CCM for the success of the Region and its constituents