Christian Testimony — Morris Church (CTM) in New Jersey is located at Boonton, NJ. The CTM is a non-denominational evangelical Christian church. Currently, there are approximately 120 congregants with both Chinese and English as their native languages. Our vision is to develop the church into a fully English spoken church.
CTM believes that the 66-book Bible in its entirety is the inerrant, complete, and revelatory Word of God, which holds the highest authority and direction of our life and work.
We hold to the truth of the Gospel: that Jesus is the Incarnate Son of God, the Word made flesh, who was crucified for the sin of the world, and on the third day was risen from the dead, who now sits at the right hand of God interceding on our behalf, and will come back to bring the New Creation into completion.
We emphasize the eternal purpose of God, which is the Church and His Kingdom under the mediatory Lordship of Jesus Christ, through believers’ union with Christ. We celebrate the Lord’s Communion weekly.
We reject any teaching or activity contrary to the above truths. We do not associate with any political or commercial entities. We do not encourage the pursuit of mysterious experiences. We believe that Jesus is all-sufficient.
● Develop English ministry to align with the Church’s vision and objectives under the supervision and mutual accountability of the Board of Responsible Brothers,
● Plan, coordinate and implement English ministry with a Christ-centered, comprehensive program.
● Shepherd and strengthen our English speaking congregants through worship, teaching, fellowship, caring, visitation, outreach and discipleship.
● Shepherd and strengthen existing coworkers; recruit and develop new coworkers for the English ministry.
● Preach in Sunday Worship as often as needed.
● Support the overall church development and direction.
● Demonstrated proficiency in the doctrines and practices of Christian faith
● Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
● Previous pastoral experience or church leadership experience preferred