CCO staff call college students to serve Jesus Christ with their entire lives. We do this by:
1. Sharing the Gospel with students and developing passionate disciples of Jesus Christ.
2. Serving together with the church and inviting students into the lives of local congregations.
3. Giving students a vision for serving Jesus Christ in their studies, jobs, communities and families.
The Regional Partnership Director is charged to develop ministry partnerships that meet college students’ need for the Gospel, the Church and a Vision for serving Jesus Christ in the world. This Indiana-based leader is responsible for inviting churches, individuals and foundations to join in the CCO’s mission to college students.
• Develop thriving church partnerships
o Pursue leads to launch new ministries in partnership with local churches.
o Develop and maintain an active network of contacts for church partnership development through leads, referrals, and gatherings (e.g. ministry networks, denominational events)
o Work closely with ministry partners and Mobilization to build a candidate profile and recruit excellent staff.
o Collaborate with Staff Directors on placement of campus staff and CCO Associates.
• Expand the foundations of financial support in the Midwest
o Collaboratively build and support regional councils toward the thriving and sustainable
o Identify and pursue grant opportunities in collaboration with advancement staff.
• Cultivate existing partnerships
o Meet with strategic partners to gain feedback and improve the quality of the partnership. o Develop and implement programs that add value to our partners, with a particular focus on engaging partners in the Jubilee conference.
• Engage CCO alumni in the area to advance the mission.
o Collaborate cross-functionally to reach out to staff and student alumni living in this region.
o Explore pathways for advancing the mission with alumni including connecting with potential church partners, campuses and networks of support.
For more information, please follow the application link or contact Alycia Hodil at [email protected]