CCO staff call college students to serve Jesus Christ with their entire lives. We do this by:
1. Sharing the Gospel with students and developing passionate disciples of Jesus Christ.
2. Serving together with the church and inviting students into the lives of local congregations.
3. Giving students a vision for serving Jesus Christ in their studies, jobs, communities and families.
The Director of Mobilization will lead the CCO’s mission-critical initiative to inspire, call, and send people into the mission field. This key leader is responsible for significantly expanding our candidate pool for all positions by leading a team to set and execute the mobilization strategy that meets the demand for excellent staff. Mobilization for the mission spans from talent identification through the onboarding process for new staff.
● Cultivate Culture | Instill enthusiasm for the mission by inviting staff, students, and all stakeholders further up and further into the Kingdom of God as they follow Jesus with their entire lives.
● Oversee Mobilization Team | Inspire and develop mobilization staff and direct workflow in order to find, recruit, and mobilize excellent candidates into the mission field; produce a robust candidate pool.
● Resource Regions | Equip area leaders and regional leads with resources, thought leadership, and staff support as needed to recruit and mobilize excellent candidates for open positions.
● Steward Key Relationships | Identify key stakeholders, institutions, seminaries, and influencers and ensure the cultivation of vibrant relationships.
● Mobilization Redesign | Evaluate current strategy and implement changes in strategy, processes, and personnel.
● Pray | Model and lead others in prayer frequently and fervently for the mission.
● Support Raising Ministry | Exceed 100% of support raising ministry goals.
● Additional Responsibilities | Active participation in the CCO leadership team; other duties as assigned.
For more information, follow the link to apply or contact Alycia Hodil at [email protected]