What is this job?
Community of Hope is a very active church committed to helping people come to know Christ and grow deep in Him. We are looking for a Pastoral Ministry Intern with energy and excitement about God to help ramp up our teaching, discipleship and outreach ministries to the next level. If you love God, love to have fun, are passionate about reaching people for Christ, want to teach the Bible, can help run events and really want to grow in your personal and character development then this might be the place for you.
– Must have a strong working knowledge of the Bible and ideally have some bible college.
– Must be a fully committed follower of Jesus Christ
– Must be in agreement with Community of Hope’s Statement of Faith, Purpose and Values
– Must have a strong desire to see others know Christ and grow deeper in their relationship with Him
– Must participate weekly in Sunday morning worship at Community of Hope
– Must have some indication of God’s calling toward teaching and leadership in the church
– Works in concert with the Community of Hope leadership and staff
– Assists in planning and leading outreach activities, including a summer park program
– Builds relationships one-on-one and in small groups
– Teaches the Bible in many different contexts
– Assists other Pastoral ministry leaders in planning
Reports to: Campus Pastor
Work Schedule: This is a year long, full-time position.