Kitchener Campus Worship Director
Creekside Church exists to . . . Follow Jesus. Love God. Love People. Launched in 1989, the church is located on 33 acres in northwest Waterloo and in Kitchener. Creekside is a non-denominational, evangelical, contemporary, team oriented, growing congregation (2000+) with multiple staff, multiple Sunday services and two campuses. We are passionate about evangelism, worship, teaching and caring for those both inside and outside the church family.
The Worship Director’s purpose is to teach, facilitate, innovate and model worship that engages the Creekside campus in both depth and experience; build worship teams and worship leaders to lead at the campus; oversee as able the volunteer tech teams. This position works within a matrix staff structure, in this case, reporting to the Campus Pastor for day to day operations and while also being coached by the Central Team Worship Pastor to help with the consistency of the Creekside Worship philosophy for all services and worship experiences. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
We hold 2 services on Sunday mornings at the Kitchener Campus along with a few other seasonal services. Still interested? Read on….
· Equipped with a degree/diploma in music and arts or equivalent experience. You might also have a relevant theological degree.
· A skilled musician who has extensive experience with vocals, keys, guitar, or other instruments.
· Able to lead the worship services and teach others to do the same.
· Organized and efficient, especially with time and people management.
· An excellent communicator, both orally and written.
· A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
You will be:
· Planning, organizing and overseeing all aspects of the worship experience at the Kitchener Campus.
· Responsible for spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and many special events throughout the year.
· Recruiting, training, motivating and building worship teams and other creative arts teams.
· Collaborating in the planning and organizing of worship experiences to meet structured time requirements for the Kitchener Campus.
The perfect fit:
· Desires to excel in a vibrant growing church community.
· Is experienced in building, motivating, equipping and leading teams and loves to see others excel.
· Loves to lead worship and can inspire and empower others to do the same.
· Has a heart to learn and grow.
· Is willing to laugh and have fun as we serve together.
* To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a demo showing personal experience singing and/or leading worship.
If this sounds like you…..send us your resume and demo link: email@example.com
Posting Deadline: Friday, April 6th, 2018