Celebration Place Coordinator
5 HRS / WEEK – One-Year Contract
This is a one-year contract for a Celebration Place Coordinator to oversee the CP School Age Program (ages 4-12) at Creekside Church. This person connects regularly with the CP Ministry Leader to ensure that CP Program is running well. It is a part time position, which includes Friday nights.
In this role, you’ll:
● Able to relate well with children, adapt CP curriculum when necessary and lead a team of volunteers.
● Self-starting, able to work well on a team
● Strong interpersonal skills to negotiate and communicate with volunteers, team members and parents.
● Able to lead a team of small group & centre leaders/helpers, to equip and motivate them to serve effectively.
● Able to recruit, along with CP Ministry Leader and train volunteers regularly.
● Able to manage time and schedules well to meet deadlines consistently.
● Capable of handling several tasks at once and follow through with accurate and strong organizational skills.
● Capable of being flexible and have the ability to problem solve unexpected situations.
● Experience with programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ProPresenter.
● Committed to plan to protect, the mission and core values of Celebrate Recovery & Celebration Place
● Experience in leading children’s ministry is preferred.
If this sounds like you….send us your resume: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday, September 6