This position oversees the programming activities of the Youth Ministries (5th – 12th grade) in collaboration and partnership with the Evergreen-LA ministry staff.
The primary focus is to execute the strategic goals and objectives in the area of Youth Ministries, which advance Evergreen-LA’s vision, mission and values.
This person provides leadership and vision, directs and equips the adult volunteer and student leadership communities, and coordinates and develops programs and activities.
1. Provide vision and direction for the overall youth ministry
2. Mentor/disciple high school students
3. Plan, develop and execute youth ministry programming and curriculum with volunteer youth advisor team, youth ministry staff, and/or youth ministry interns
4. Recruit and train a team of volunteer youth advisors
5. Plan and execute various off-campus youth activities
6. Member of the ministry staff of Evergreen Baptist Church-LA