Title: Analyst Data Analytics
First Steps is a Christian organization committed to preventing child malnutrition in North Korea through programs that provide essential nutrients to young children. (www.firststepscanada.org)
We are looking for someone with an interest or background in health informatics, data analysis, information management or related skills to join our team. Responsibilities will include research, reviewing database information, identifying gaps in current data processes, and implementing changes. You will support projects as required and participate in planning, establishing, maintaining and evaluating related technical support systems. Above all, you will understand how to utilize data to support decision making.
Perhaps you have a background in health, astrophysics or computer science that provides you with skills that would be applicable. We would like to hear from you!
Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of computerized data systems, databases, tools and procedures
· Ability to collect, organize, analyze and identify gaps in large amounts of data
· Collaborative problem solving, critical thinking and evaluation skills
· Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines without supervision
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Flexible and works well under pressure and in collaboration with others
· Agreement with First Steps’ statement of faith.
· You read and write more than one language fluently
· Nutrition or health-related experience
If you would like to get involved to help women and children in North Korea, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com