CHURCH LEADERSHIP RESIDENT
Grace Fellowship Canada wants to continue as a movement of people finding their way back to God. We would like to invest in potential full-time leaders through a 2-year pastoral residency. We’d like to share our experience, influence, funding and people as we help you to invest in new and existing churches across Canada.
We want to locate visionary, humble, kingdom-minded leaders. Like us these leaders will be excited about being part of a team that focuses on gathering, building teams, and making disciples by multiplying themselves and churches. This person should have experience in one or more ministry settings. The resident could be someone finishing their college or seminary ministry degree or transitioning from another ministry or secular vocation.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESIDENCY:
· Training in discipleship – one on one and corporately, including planning for multiplication
· Access to relational and theological networks (Exponential Conference, Charis Fellowship Conferences, GFC Engagements)
· Become Ordained with Charis Fellowship / Grace Fellowship Canada
· Guidance in casting vision and strategic planning
· Guidance in financial planning/budgeting and fundraising
· Training in recruitment, team building, project management and delegation
· Coaching with Lead Pastor and other experienced church leaders
THINGS TO KNOW
Resources, training and coaching will be available through GFC and Assist to help you transition to full-time ministry or even plant a new church at the successful conclusion of your residency. Residents will be a full member of the pastoral staff and asked to complete ordination during their first year with us. The provided part-time salary will include a housing allowance tax break as provided to all pastoral staff.