Grace Fellowship Canada wants to start churches because of our vision to continue as a movement of people finding their way back to God. We would like to invest in potential planters through a 2-year church planting residency. We’d like to share our experience, influence, funding and people as we send out church planting teams.
We want to locate visionary, humble, kingdom-minded leaders. Like us these leaders will be excited about gathering, building teams, and making disciples by multiplying themselves and churches. This person should have experience in one or more ministry settings as well as an entrepreneurial spirit. The resident could be someone finishing their ministry degree or transitioning from another ministry or secular vocation.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESIDENCY:
· Training in many areas of church leadership/ministry
· Become Ordained with Charis Fellowship / Grace Fellowship Canada
· Guidance in casting vision and strategic planning
· Training in discipleship – one on one and corporately, including planning for multiplication
· Access to relational and theological networks (Exponential Conference, Charis Fellowship Conferences, GFC Engagements)
· Guidance in financial planning/budgeting and fundraising
· Training in recruitment, team building, project management and delegation
· Coaching with Lead Pastor and other experienced church planters
· Experience to ministry and life in the local church context
THINGS TO KNOW
Residents are asked to complete a church planter assessment with their spouse as part of the interview and evaluation process. Resources, training and coaching will be available through Assist to help you plant a church at the successful conclusion of your residency.
Residents will be a full member of the pastoral staff and asked to complete ordination during their first year with us. The provided, part-time salary will include a housing allowance tax break as provided to all pastoral staff.
To find out more about go: https://assistcx.org/assist-canada-residency/
Contact: [email protected]