CHURCH LEADERSHIP RESIDENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Community of Hope Church in Surrey, BC is a 15 year old church that wants to help people find their way back to God. We would like to invest in full-time leaders through a 2-year pastoral residency, sharing our experience, influence, funding and people as we help you prepare to invest in new and existing Grace Fellowship churches across Canada.
We want to locate visionary, humble, kingdom-minded leaders. Like us these leaders will be excited about being part of a team that focuses on gathering, building teams, and making disciples by multiplying themselves and churches. This person should have experience in one or more ministry settings. The resident could be someone finishing their college or seminary ministry degree or transitioning from another ministry or secular vocation.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESIDENCY:
· Training in discipleship – one on one and corporately, including planning for multiplication
· Access to relational and theological networks (Exponential Conference, Charis Fellowship Conferences, GFC Engagements)
· Become Ordained with Charis Fellowship/Grace Fellowship Canada
· Guidance in casting vision and strategic planning
· Guidance in financial planning/budgeting and fundraising
· Training in recruitment, team building, project management and delegation
· Coaching with Lead Pastor and other experienced church leaders
THINGS TO KNOW
Resources, training and coaching will be available through GFC and Assist to help you transition to full-time ministry or even plant a new church at the successful conclusion of your residency. Residents will be a full member of the pastoral staff and asked to complete ordination during their first year with us. The provided part-time salary will include a housing allowance tax break as provided to all pastoral staff.
To find out more Community of Hope: https://gethope.ca
Contact: [email protected]