The team leader will lead and equip the current volunteer staff of the Sunday Night Community Dinner to enhance the culture of discipleship.
· Experience in inspiring, motivating, and leading volunteer teams.
· Knowledge of how to minister to people who have very limited resources, do not have stable housing, are living with mental illness, and/or are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction.
· Ability to frequently cope with clients in crisis situations, facing diverse problems.
· Being called to serve the marginalized.
· Committed to making disciples of Jesus.
· Theological training in Pastoral Care with 2-5 years of ministry related experience.
· Developed speaking skills and willingness to prepare weekly devotionals.
· Strong organizational, time management, delegation, and problem-solving skills.
· Dedicated to recruiting, equipping and developing a ministry team.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Agree with the vision, values, and mission of Gracepoint Community Church.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Acceptable criminal background and child abuse history checks.
Part-time: 10-12 hours weekly. (Which include Sundays 3-7 pm.) Other work hours are flexible.
· Pastor of Community Development.
· Position to commence July 1, 2019.
· There will be a three-month probation period.
Financial compensation to commensurate with education, experience, and role.
For more information and to apply, please contact Lead Pastor, Rick Bayer at firstname.lastname@example.org