Are you a University/College Student or hoping to make a difference in your career ? Act upon your desire and Apply with Hisense Canada Corporation today and become that difference as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve. This is a part-time position. While you render services to the Company, you are free to engage in other employment, consulting, or other business activity as long as it does not create a conflict of interest with the Company.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide Administrative Support to staffs
• Booking meetings, scheduling conference calls
• Monitor and maintain travel management
• Receiving and sending mail, couriers, and related services
• Maintain supplies and operations of copier machines and postage meters
• Maintain and order office supplies and services
• Arrange all travel booking, modify travel plans and prepare travel expense reports
• Make necessary arrangements for internal and external meetings and events; including booking conference rooms, ordering refreshments and special audio/video equipment
• Computer proficiency, excellent knowledge of and concise communication skills coupled with solid interpersonal skills
• Professionalism coupled with a courteous demeanour
• Excellent organizational skills and demonstrate a lot of initiative.
• Strong ability to be tactful when dealing with individuals at all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality on sensitive matters at all times
• Agility to support a highly dynamic organization in a fast-paced business
• Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.