Houston Chinese Church is looking for an individual who is passionate about youth and an intergenerational church to come and help accomplish HCC’s vision for youth ministry – to make God-loving and compassionate disciples of Jesus Christ among youth and their families.
1) Work with a team of lay leaders (Youth Ministry Team) in continuing the vision set by the church
2) Provide leadership and oversight of the youth ministry – regular Sunday and Friday small group and large group programs, events, and retreats
3) Champion parents as disciple-makers and work with families in the discipleship of youth
4) Create channels to connect youth with the whole church
5) Personally invest in students and student leaders
6) Partner with Youth Deacon in setting and stewarding annual budget
7) Prepare the saints for the work of ministry by recruiting, caring for, and developing volunteer leaders