International Church of Shanghai
Job Type: Pastoral
Job Title: Assistant Pastor
Reports To: Senior Pastor
Works with: Adult helpers and ICS staffs
The role of the Assistant Pastor is to support the Senior Pastor to fulfill the vision of the church.
1. Oversee the administration and operation of the church office.
2. Ensure smooth operation of the ministries on Sundays, Seminars, and meetings.
3. Develop and teach discipleship classes.
4. Oversee and develop the young adult ministry.
5. Plan and execute major events like Family day, Easter, Church camp, Church Anniversary etc.
6. Conduct baptism, membership and new believers classes.
7. Be available for counseling and pre-marital counseling.
8. Any other project(s) assigned by the Senior Pastor
• Walking with the Lord
• Team player with a good attitude and comfortable in multi-cultural office
• Passionate about the ministry
• Able to speak fluent English (able to speak Mandarin is a plus)
• Have an understanding of how a cell church operates
• 3+ year experience working with relevant ministry
• Minimum: Ministry degree or Bachelor’s degree with a Diploma in Ministry
• Responsible, organized and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task various projects at a time
• Good written and oral communication
Location: Shanghai, China
Days/Hours: Full-Time (Tuesday to Sunday, with Monday off)
Contact Name: Ps Daniel Ho
Phone: +86 13818947774
Preferred Contact: Email