Job Type: Ministry Position
Job Title: Children’s Ministry Staff
Reports To: Children’s Pastor, Senior Pastor
Works with: Volunteer children’s leaders, adult helpers and ICS staff
The Children’s Ministry Staff serves the church and community by assisting the Children’s Pastor in overall operations of the children’s ministry.
1. To be able to preach and minister to the children on a weekly basis based on Children Church model.
2. To be able to train teachers and helpers.
3. To be able to speak at various international schools.
1. Oversee and develop the Children’s worship ministry and other areas of ministry as assigned
2. Assist in weekly operations of Kid’s Church
3. Responsible for gathering, preparing and packing materials needed for weekly lessons
4. Assist with outreach to international schools
5. Organize children activities and programs with children’s pastor during the annual church family camp, seminars, and events
6. Work together with other ministries on church-wide events/activities, as needed
7. Assist in the evaluation of children’s workers
8. Conduct home visitations, as needed
9. Attend weekly staff meetings during office hours, as needed
10. Complete weekly schedule of activities/appointments
· Desire to see spiritual growth in children
· 1+ year experience working with children
· Minimum: Bachelor’s degree with a Bible certificate, ministry degree or equivalent
· Responsible, organized and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to multi-task various projects at a time
· Good written and oral communication
· Team player
Location: Shanghai, China
Days/Hours: Full-Time (Tuesday to Sunday, with Monday off)
Contact Name: Sarah Xiong
Phone: +86 134-7243-9949
Preferred Contact: Email