To pastor our emerging vibrant English-speaking congregation, we are looking for a
Part-time (16~20 hours, one year contract) Youth Ministry Associate.
● To develop and support youth ministry
○ ACTS fellowship (G.6-9)
○ Youth fellowship (G.10-12)
○ College ministry (to be started)
● To be part of the teaching team to preach in the Youth Sunday Service
● With Master in Christian Studies degree; or over 5 years of young adults/college student/youth ministry experience
● Possess spiritual and emotional maturity; believe in sound doctrines; demonstrate character of Christ-likeness; desire continuous spiritual growth
● A strong team worker with good people skills
● Willing to submit to the Lead Pastoral Team
● Willing to follow the ministry philosophy of the Lead Pastoral Team
● A lifetime learner in leadership, ministry, and discipleship
● Experienced in the development of college student and youth ministries in a
Canadian or American context. Have a passion for guiding youths to become
disciples of Jesus Christ.
● Self-motivated, effective time management, strong administrative abilities,
competent conflict resolution skills
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Work at office
All interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and covering letter indicating how that meet the qualifications of the position to:
Please quote the job title on the subject line when applying by email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.