To pastor our emerging vibrant English-speaking congregation, we are looking for a full-time Assistant Pastor.
● To develop and support small group ministry. Lead small groups. Design group curriculum. Help leaders to use the curriculum.
● To be part of the teaching teams to preach in adult worship services and youth worship Services
● To assist and to serve in worship service operations
● With Master in Christian Studies degree, or equivalent
● Experience in the development of college student and/or young adult small group ministries in a Canadian context
● Possess spiritual and emotional maturity; believe in sound doctrines; demonstrate the character of Christ-likeness; desire continuous spiritual growth
● A strong team worker with good people skills
● Willing to submit to the Lead Pastoral Team
● Willing to follow the ministry philosophy of the Lead Pastoral Team
● A lifetime learner in leadership, ministry, and discipleship
● Self-motivated, effective time management, strong administrative abilities, competent conflict resolution skills
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Proficiency in the use of MS Office software, Google applications, cloud services required
● Required to work on Saturday (and weekday evening as needed)
● Work at the office. Able to commute.
All interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and covering letter indicating how that meet the qualifications of the position to:
Email: [email protected]
Please quote the job title on the subject line when applying by email. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.