Do you have a heart for young people?
We are hiring someone to help fulfill our mission to teach youth to look and act like Jesus.
• Have a growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Attend and participate in weekly staff team meetings.
• Attend Sunday services and engage in community at Lifetree Church.
• Have deep understanding and compassion towards challenges and needs of young people.
• Computer and social media proficiency.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to function and work within a team.
• 20hrs/week with minimum 1 year
• Facilitate a weekly youth program that cultivates a culture of belonging, connection, passion and hunger to know Jesus.
• Develop positive relationships with students and families.
• Share program plans through social media/email.
• Develop and empower leaders from within the youth group.
• Participate in church wide events where
youth are welcome.
• Coordinate and work with volunteers.