Job Description: Minister alongside the current lead pastor who is soon retiring, with the opportunity to assume the responsibility as lead pastor within a year.
● Able to relate to people outside of the church and relate the Christian faith to them
● Able to teach and encourage the members to be actively involved in evangelism
● Able to relate well with youths and effectively communicate with them
● Able to utilize new methods and strategies for worship and ministry
● Able to model, teach and encourage members to grow in their knowledge, relationship, commitment and service of Jesus
● Able to teach and encourage parents and couples to strengthen families in establishing strong Christian homes
● Able to encourage, equip and mobilize members to use their spiritual gifts/talent, interest, personality and experience to build up the body of Christ
Qualification & Education Requirements
– Completed or Completing theological training (preferred a master’s level) in a recognized seminary/college.
– Work alongside the pastor to carryout their responsibilities
– Preach at least once per month
– Lead a bible study
– Participate in planning and leading the worship services
– Participate in elders and church council meetings.
Time Commitment: Minimum 15hrs per week
Salary/Benefits: To be negotiated
P.S. Only applicants residing in Canada will be considered.