The Worship Leader will assume the following responsibilities:
1. Oversee the worship ministry by giving leadership, support, training, and scheduling of the weekly services in partnership with the Pastor
2. Lead in Sunday worship at least three times a month. To do Powerpoint for these three Sundays.
3. Train and lead in the development of the worship team members so that they be equipped, built up, prayed for, and cultivated as a community of worshipers leading others into worship.
4. Other duties from time to time by mutual consent.
5. Oversee special services such as Good Friday and Christmas Eve. Participate in Baptismal services.
6. (Optional) Form a choir; begin work on musicals, plays; or projects that will help enrich the overall worship atmosphere at LPC.