Leadership responsibilities are to give spiritual leadership and overall direction to the Worship/Creative Arts Department: Worship teams, Choir and Media ministry.
You are led of the Holy Spirit in every area of your walk with Christ. You will develop music ministry teams that are strong in the gift of praise and worship fully able to lead the congregation into a time that will set the pattern and direction for the service. You will work hand in hand with minister of the Word so as to present a flowing service from start to finish.
Duties and responsibilities
– Worship Ministry Be responsible to the Lead Pastor Coordinate the vision, planning and supervision of the Worship ministry at Valley Church with that of the Pastors and staff
– Attend weekly and monthly staff meeting
– Help lead with church wide VBS
– Discover, train and release leaders in all areas of the Worship Department. Worship teams, Youth Group, Growth Groups, Choir.
– Prepare for annual worship ministry meetings and appreciation lunches/Worship leaders’ meetings once a month, All-team & Techs meeting annually
– Help direct special events services and celebration cervices Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, December Sunday evening events, Baptism Sundays, Worship night events, and prayer meetings; Special guest Sundays or special events
– Provide training and mentorship for volunteers in the worship ministry, Sound technicians, Video technicians, Worship leaders, Livestream technicians as well as All other members of worship ministry
– Create weekend worship team schedules Every quarter of the year Give written reports for the Annual General Meeting Also record and report music used within the church to CCLI (Church Copyright) Oversee the care and upkeep of all equipment used by the ministry