It is the mission of New Hope Church Niagara to be a safe place for people to get to know Jesus, love Jesus and serve Jesus. As part of the NHCN leadership team you will join with us to whole heartedly embrace and support the mission, vision and values of the Church and strive to reflect and embrace the joy of Jesus as we lead and serve.
The Worship Coordinator/Pastor who joins our team will participate with the staff and community of NHCN as they creatively lead a contemporary worship department and lead us in corporate worship during our services and events. They will maintain strong biblical standards in life and ministry, operating with a caring, shepherding heart within their department, church community, ministry volunteers and staff.
Hours: ¾ – Full Time
Reports to: Pastor Thom Braun, Lead Pastor
Roles & Responsibilities
The worship pastor is for responsible recruiting and building effective teams to lead New Hope Church in all aspects of worship and tech, including but not limited to the planning and/or overseeing of:
• Execution of weekly Sunday worship
• Weekly rehearsals
• Sound system, stage, and instrumental set up
• Arrangement of creative music as needed
• Leading worship as needed
• Scheduling of volunteers for worship arts and tech teams
• Tech team volunteers
Skills & Experience:
• Relational & outgoing, with a passion for connecting with people
• Well organized with proven administrative abilities
• Passionate about leading others in engaging Sunday worship
• Strong gifting in at least one musical instrument and vocals to be used in Sunday worship gathering
• Strong leadership experience and ability to recruit, equip and mobilize
• Gifted in vision casting
• A servant’s heart and passion for Jesus and His church
• Spiritual maturity with an intimate personal relationship with Christ
• Minimum 3 years of experience in ministry
• Some education in applicable field of study; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to our office at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!