Pedalheads is a 10-level program teaching kids ages 2-12 how to ride their bikes safely and confidently. We teach kids from the beginner stage on training wheels all the way to more advanced riders who will be biking on local streets and trails.
This is a great opportunity for those looking for experience working with children and a great way to spend a couple of weeks outside and riding your bike.
**You don’t need to be an expert cyclist, just love working with kids, being active and working outside!
March Break Dates and Times:
March 19 – 23
March 26 – 29
9am – 4pm (Monday-Friday)
***Preference given to those available both weeks***
* Vancouver (Jericho Hill Centre – 4196 W. 4th Ave)
* North Vancouver (Brockton Preparatory School – 3467 Duval Rd.)
– Continue to work with us in the Spring and Summer
– A fun way to make extra money!
– Work with friends and meet lots of new people!
– Great teaching and leadership experience
– Will receive a professional reference letter upon completion
– Guaranteed invite to a group interview with a focus on fun
– Be at least 16 years of age by the end of next year (Dec 31, 2018)
– Have experience teaching or working with young children
– Be energetic, creative, motivated and fun!
– Hold (or be willing to get) a current first aid certificate (Standard First Aid)
– Reference/Background Checks (Criminal record check required if over 18)