Pilgrim Painting is an established painting company that has worked in the Metro Vancouver area for over 15 years. We believe strongly in developing good relationships with clients and employees. Our work is mainly with quality residential builders and individual homeowners — new and repaints; occasional commercial work. We are fully insured, registered with WCB and are A+ members of the Better Business Bureau.
We are looking for….
Experienced Painters with a minimum of five years experience who takes pride in his or her work and is willing to go the extra mile to create an amazing end result.
Must have proven skills:
– All aspects of prep work — interior and exterior
– Power washing
– Knowledge of and ability to work with a variety of paint/stain etc. materials
– Mixing paint to achieve a desired colour
– Precise brushwork, especially cutting
– Roller painting
– Spray painting
– Keeps work site and tools clean
– Can interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner
– Regardless of skill level is open to learning
****Candidates with training and/or proven experience in operating a small business are strongly encouraged to apply****
Have personal qualities:
– A team player who is able to follow instructions but will take initiative and can work independently when needed.
– Hard working, organized, efficient and on time.
– Tidy and clean cut (painters whites please) and can represent our company well when working in people’s homes by being respectful and courteous.
Must also have:
A valid SIN number.
Transportation – able to get to multiple worksites on your own.
Respect for work time – Absolutely No smoking/substance use or cell phone/texting during working hours.
Starts in Spring/early Summer 2018
40 hour/week with some flexibility due to weather/season
Pay depending on experience and performance ($23 +)
We are looking for employees who are thinking longer term and are interested in developing a good working relationship with our company based on a common passion for outstanding quality painting, a strong work ethic, and trust.
Please e-mail us your resume and tell us why you believe you would be a good fit for our company. MUST include recent references. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.