Pilgrim Painting Ltd is an established painting company that has worked in the Metro Vancouver area for 15 years. We believe strongly in developing good relationships with clients and employees. Our work is mainly with high-quality residential builders and individual homeowners — new and repaints; occasional commercial work. We are fully insured, registered with WCB and are A+ members of the Better Business Bureau.
We are looking for a Painter’s Helpers:
– previous painting experience is an asset
– mostly you need to be willing and ready to learn about basic aspects of preparation of painting surfaces and learn the skills of brush and roller painting
– cleaning of job site and tools
– mixing paint, moving ladders
– a positive outlook on learning and hard work a MUST
– Can interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner
***Regardless of skill level is open to learning***
Has qualities of:
– A team player who is able to follow instructions but will take initiative and can work independently when needed.
– Hard working, organized, efficient and on time.
– Someone who is tidy and clean cut (painters whites please) and can represent our company well when working in people’s homes by being respectful and courteous.
A valid SIN number.
Transportation – able to get to multiple work sites in one day on your own.
Respect for work time – Absolutely No smoking/substance use or cell phone/texting during working hours.
Starts late Spring or early Summer 2018
40 hour/week with some flexibility due to weather/season
Pay depending on experience and performance (Painter’s helper $13 – $15)
We are looking for employees who are thinking longer term and are interested in developing a good working relationship with our company based on a common passion for outstanding quality painting, a strong work ethic and trust.
Please e-mail us your resume and tell us why you believe you would be a good fit for our company. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.