Pregnancy Concerns is a Christian outreach ministry, located in Coquitlam BC, which exists to care and walk alongside women to help them navigate the complex decisions of an unplanned pregnancy, and provide support to post-abortive women and families. If you have a heart for helping people, joining our team will offer you rewarding experience in witnessing lives change.
The Client Services Coordinator, in collaboration with the Executive Director (ED), will plan, organize, and oversee client services and programs. This includes direct client-care in pregnancy options & post-abortion support, recruitment, and management of client-care volunteers, as well as the development of programs to meet client needs in accordance with the Purpose, Mission and Vision of Pregnancy Concerns.
The Client Services Coordinator will participate as part of the team in all center related events and activities.
· Experience and aptitude in working on teams and supervising volunteers.
· Able to provide spiritual guidance to volunteers.
· Post-secondary education/training, preferably in a helping field such as counselling or social services will be an asset.
· A minimum of one year’s experience in client support either as a volunteer or in a paid position.
· Exhibits strong skills in interpersonal communication and problem solving.
· Works well independently requiring minimal supervision.
· Strong computer skills along with some proficiency in the use of social media and virtual platforms.
· Detail oriented with a commitment to excellence.
· Committed to client confidentiality.
· Willing to provide a criminal record check.
The position is for 15-18 hours/week with some flexibility and some occasional evening hours. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
A full job description can be obtained from [email protected] Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume of no more than 2 pages and a cover letter to [email protected] Only the candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Cover letter should include:
· How your faith impacts your view of life.
· Why you want to work with Pregnancy Concerns.
· Your relevant skill set/experience.