The Client Services Coordinator, in collaboration with the Executive Director (ED), will plan, organize, and oversee client services and programs. This includes direct client-care, recruitment and management of client-care volunteers, as well as the development of programs to meet client needs in accordance with the Purpose, Mission and Vision of Pregnancy Concerns. The Client Services Coordinator will participate as part of the team in all center related events and activities.
Reports to: Executive Director
· Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
· Exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life and sexual purity.
· Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith and Commitment of Care of Pregnancy Concerns.
· Experience and aptitude in working on teams and supervising volunteers.
· Able to provide spiritual guidance to volunteers.
· Post-secondary education/training, preferably in a helping field such as counselling or social services.
· A minimum of one year’s experience in counselling either as a volunteer or in a paid position.
· Exhibits strong skills in interpersonal communication and problem solving.
· Works well independently requiring minimal supervision.
· Strong computer skills along with a proficiency in the use of social media and virtual platforms.
· Detail oriented with a commitment to excellence.
· Committed to client confidentiality.
· Willing to provide a criminal record check.
For a complete job description, please email [email protected]
Position is open until a suitable candidate is ascertained.