In fact, in Canada we continuously recruit dynamic talent for some of the most exciting careers in the beauty industry. We encourage individuality and risk-taking, appreciate creativity and innovation, and offer an environment of ongoing learning, challenge and personal growth.. As an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for distribution activities such as – receiving goods, storing, order picking or shipping. You will work closely with other departments to meet the requirements of the clients and achieve the objectives of the distribution
• Booking transport, accommodation and managing databases
• Booking meetings, scheduling conference calls
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
• Managing office expenditure and budgets
• Answers phones and pages promptly and courteously. Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner
• Receiving and sending mail, couriers, and related services
• liaising with staff and clients
• Strong attention to detail.
• No prior retail or Administrative and retail experience required.
• Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
• Budgeting skills
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You can reach us directly for more Information about the job opening and Interested Candidates should email there resume to: [email protected]