Executive Director for Non-Profit Christian Counselling Organization
Serving Central Alberta since 1999, SHALOM Counselling Centre in Red Deer Alberta, is seeking an Executive Director to provide oversight and leadership to a staff of professional counsellors and admin staff in meeting the growing demand for services from the diverse population of individuals and families throughout Central Alberta.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Is a visionary leader who will effectively move Shalom into its next level of growth and development to serve all of Central Alberta.
· Is a sensitive and caring Team Player
· Is an inspirational leader who recognizes others’ strengths and encourages them to succeed
· Displays confidence in decision making and in day to day administration, while demonstrating respect and concern for all
· Understands the financial dynamics and challenges of the operation of non-profit organizations
· Has strong verbal and written communication skills for community relations and the writing of policies and procedures and grant applications
· Is knowledgeable about working within a volunteer board context
· Believes in and lives the stated Christian values and service philosophy of Shalom Counselling Centre
For the full Position Description and further details, including Application Process, go to: www.shalomcounselling.com
Closing date for applications is 30 November 2019.