Canada Youth Fall/Winter Grant
Tenth Families Assistant
Hours/Status: 2 positions available – 16 Hours/week for up to 16 weeks (October 2020 to February 2021, start and end date flexible)
Primary Job Responsibilities: The Tenth Families Assistant provides support to Family Ministries at Tenth Church which includes Children’s, Youth, Young Adults, and Parent Ministries.
Working Relationships: Reports to the Family Pastor, collaborates with the Tenth Kids and/or Creo Student Ministries teams
· Provides administrative support to the Tenth Families team (filing, data entry, record keeping)
· Helps organize and implement events for the coming year
· Will help organize and put together Tenth Kids Activity Boxes
· Assists with Tenth Kids online programming
· Assists the Tenth Families team in planning and preparation for the 2020-2021 ministry year
· Provides vacation coverage for Family ministries team as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
· be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
· be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment*; and,
· have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.