Primary Job Responsibilities: The HR Manager supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Tenth Church by providing HR expertise and championing and implementing human resource initiatives, best practices, and programs for the staff of Tenth Church.
Hours/Status: Contract (Maternity Leave) 14 months, 32 hours/week
Working Relationships: Reports to the Executive Director, is a member of the Operations team and works closely with the Site Pastors and Ministry Leads that make up the Leadership Team.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 3+ Years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in a not-for-profit setting
· Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Human Resources, or a similar degree)
· CHRP designation an asset
· Spiritual maturity and evidence of having engaged in ongoing, personal spiritual formation.
· The ability to offer pastoral care to staff experiencing a variety of concerns.
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Well organized with proven administrative abilities.
· The ability to engage in effective conflict resolution.
· Proven record of working collaboratively with others and developing effective teams.
· Must possess the ability to work with, and keep confidential information, confidential.
· Passion and ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-site, urban environment.