Receptionist & Front of House Administrator
Job Description: Energetic, self-starter who is good with the public and has the capacity to multi-task.
Hours/Status: 40 hours per week,
Primary Job Responsibilities: To provide professional, comprehensive reception service to staff, members of the congregation and the public at large.
Reports to: HR Generalist and works closely with Operations Team.
· Working with communications to produce weekly service programs including: updating events, financial numbers, speaker sermon outline, liaise with Site Pastors to approve draft
· Print church programs, inserts, and other marketing promo materials
· Upload paperless programs
· Assist with various administrative duties –tax clinic sign-up Jan-Jun, event inquires/registration etc.
· Ensure internal staff directory and contact info is up to date
· Troubleshoot phone system issues as needed
· Office coverage: provides coverage to Executive Assistance, Communication Coordinator, Site Admins and Associate to Worship & Arts Pastor: powerpoint prep, media slides, worship binders etc.
· Incoming applications: providing general information, assistance with form completions and getting photocopies of their ID. Set’s up meeting with a Pastor as required.
· Processing applications: uploading paperwork, summarizing request, liaising with benevolence review committee, manage and organize online work flows and ensure up-to-date.
· Follow-Up with applicants: communicate whether request was approved/denied and next steps, if approved, prepare assistance (cheque request, gift cards etc), arrange for applicant pick-up
· Grocery Cards: ensure the grocery cards are balance quarterly
Ensure office is sufficiently stocked with supplies – order/replenish as needed
Continually maintain/organize office space including: supply cupboards & cabinets to ensure cleanliness and ease of access
· Manage the staff kitchenette and pantry
· Manage bottled water for Staff Area, this includes calling the company if:
o We need more water
o The machine is not working/needs fixing
o Knowing when delivery dates are etc.
· Liaise with Level Ground àonline ordering coffee and team for staff and cups for the church, includes receiving and putting away deliveries
· Completing online order for GFS, managing future and incoming orders
· Security cameras
o Ensure cameras are operational and recordings are being saved to hard drive
o Report any issues to facility manager
· Complete other facility tasks as assigned within a reasonable amount of time, or communicate timeline
· Ensure all printers in office are adequately stocked (ink, paper, other parts and supplies)
· Submit monthly Xerox meter reads to accounting department
· Troubleshoot printer issues as needed