Hours/Status: The hours that you may be asked to work will usually be between (but not limited to): 5pm to 11pm Monday to Friday and 7am to 11pm on Saturday & Sundays.
Working Relationships: Reports to the Facilities & IT Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
– Vacuuming scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
– Thoroughly clean and disinfect washrooms and fixtures
– Empty trash cans and other waste containers
– Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
– Sweep, mop and scrub hallways, floors and stairs
– Ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
– do a thorough lock up of the facility at the end of the day
– May move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
– Set up rooms, show groups where things are, helping people find their way to their groups etc.
Required Skills and Experience
· Fluency in English is a must
· Ability to follow written instructions with minimal supervision
· Ability to provide hospitality to different group that meet at the church.
· Previous experience as a custodian/caretaker is required.
Please send a resume and cover letter. In the cover letter please let us know why this position; its duties and hours would be a good fit for you.