1. Be the primary spiritual leader of the church; lead the session (leadership team)
2. Develop and lead worship services and discipleship opportunities that will be compelling for all ages and stages of life.
3. Develop relationships within the congregation that result in spiritual growth and inspired discipleship.
4. Preach and teach the Bible as the authoritative Word of God
5. Develop leaders who will assist you in providing effective discipleship opportunities and outreach to the community.
6. Develop ministries designed to attract young families.
-Masters of Divinity degree required
-Already ordained or willing and qualified to pursue ordination with the Evangelical Presbyterian Church
-Deep relationship with Jesus Christ and commitment to Reformed theology
-Ability to relate to all ages and stages of life and build a multigenerational church
-Excellent verbal and written skills
-Good organizational skills and the desire to establish new ministry opportunities while maintaining the necessary current ministries
-Experience and competency in teaching and preaching Scripture