Position of Assistant Pastor, Mandarin Ministry
Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church (“WCCAC”) cordially invites application for the position of Assistant Pastor, Mandarin Ministry. The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
(1) Obtained a degree from an accredited evangelical seminary;
(2) Excellent command of spoken Mandarin and good written Chinese, and capable of speaking English fluently;
(3) Preferably with pastoral experience in North America;
(4) Possesses strong communication skills, and gifts of preaching and teaching;
(5) Has a burden for Mandarin speaking young people and families, and outreaching the young people, and
(6) Appreciates the bi-literate and tri-lingual cultural diversity of our congregations.
WCCAC has an average worship attendance of 1,000 people, including a Mandarin congregation of 220 people. Our pastoral team consists of a Senior Pastor, two Associate Pastors (one is the Mandarin Lead Pastor), and five Assistant Pastors. The Church emphasizes discipleship, local and oversea missions, and caring.
Application with resume, testimonies of conversion and calling to full time ministry should be mailed to:
The Chair, Pastoral Search Committee
Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church
6600 Country Hills Blvd., N.W.
Calgary, Alberta, T3G 4H4
Phone: (403) 239-2990
Fax: (403) 239-2749
Email: [email protected]
See website for more details – http://www.wccac.net/x/about/hiring/