Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church (“WCCAC”) cordially invites application for the position of Assistant Pastor, Mandarin Ministry. The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
(1) Obtained a degree from an accredited evangelical seminary;
(2) Excellent command of spoken Mandarin and good written Chinese, and capable of speaking English fluently;
(3) Preferably with pastoral experience in North America;
(4) Possesses strong communication skills, and gifts of preaching and teaching;
(5) Has a burden for Mandarin speaking young people and families;
(6) Has a passion to outreach young people in campuses, and
(7) Appreciates the cultural diversity of our congregations.
WCCAC has an average worship attendance of 1,000 people, including a Mandarin congregation of 220 people. Our pastoral team consists of a Senior Pastor, two Associate Pastors (one is the Mandarin Lead Pastor), five Assistant Pastors, and a Lay Pastor. The Church emphasizes caring, discipleship, local and oversea missions.
Application with resume, testimonies of conversion and calling to full time ministry should be mailed to:
The Chair, Pastoral Search Committee
Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church
6600 Country Hills Blvd., N.W.
Calgary, Alberta, T3G 4H4
Phone: (403) 239-2990
Fax: (403) 239-2749
Email: [email protected]