Reports to: Executive Director
The Client Services Director, in collaboration with the Executive Director (ED), will plan, organize and oversee client services and programs. This includes direct client-care, recruitment, and management of client-care volunteers, as well as the development of programs to meet client needs in accordance with the Purpose, Mission and Vision of WomanCare Pregnancy Centre. The Client Services Director will participate as part of the team in all Centre related events and activities.
· Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
· Exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of human life and sexual purity.
· Agree with and be willing to uphold WomanCare’s Statement of Faith and Commitment of Care.
· Have experience and aptitude in working on teams and managing people.
· Be able to provide spiritual guidance to volunteers.
· Have post-secondary education/training, preferably in a helping field such as counselling or social services.
· Have a minimum of one year’s experience in counselling either as a volunteer or in a paid position.
· Exhibits strong skills in interpersonal communication and problem solving.
· Works well independently requiring minimal supervision.
· Strong computer skills along with a proficiency in the use of social media and virtual platforms.
· Detail oriented with a commitment to excellence.
· Committed to client confidentiality.
· Willing to provide a criminal record check.
WomanCare staff are expected to work co-operatively with others; demonstrate flexibility in organizing work; show a high degree of initiative, discernment, and resourcefulness; have good communication skills; demonstrate thoughtfulness in decision-making and maintain a high level of confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
Staff must be non-judgmental and receptive in approach, and reflect genuine concern, respect and commitment towards individuals, boards, and organizations.
Staff should seek to be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions in their consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ. They should be prepared to explain WomanCare’s religious beliefs and practices to all visitors and callers.
Administration & Management
· Oversee all client information and data entry.
· Complete and keep records of all Centre statistics, in-Centre forms and documents, as required.
· Evaluation and development of client programs according to criteria developed in conjunction with the ED.
· Assist the ED in strategic planning, developing objectives and goals, and an action plan.
· Assisting in other projects and tasks as assigned by the ED to ensure the smooth running of Centre operations.
· Assist in promoting the work of the Centre, with a focus on attracting potential volunteers from within the local church community.
· Assist with planning/executing fundraising events, particularly as they relate to promoting client services.
· Oversee and provide client-care services and support.
· Maintain and update community and referral resources for client care.
· Establish a good network to provide new resources and programs for client care.
· Provide training and support to ensure client support workers are competent in the full range of client services.
· Attend regular training, workshops and conferences pertaining to client care.
· Update and develop policy and procedures for volunteers and clients as needed, in consultation with the Executive Director.
· Coordinate and assist in arranging and teaching volunteer training and orientation.
· Assist in recruiting, selecting and interviewing possible volunteers.
· Organize in-service training for staff and volunteers.
· Develop and nurture volunteers to assist in operational procedures.
This position is for 22.5 hours per week (with occasional evening hours). Starting wage is $18.00 per hour. Position is open until a suitable candidate is ascertained. Interested candidate are invited to submit a resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Only the candidates to be interviewed will be contacted