Southwestern Ontario YFC/Youth Unlimited is seeking a full-time Human Resource Director who can develop effective relationships with leadership staff and provide professional HR service to this youth-focused organization.
Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture
Recruitment and selection – direct and mange the recruitment and selection process, and train leadership in interviewing and assessment procedures.
Learning and Development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
Human Resources Policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
– A post-secondary qualification in human resources management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment
– A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-satellite organisation.
– Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels
– Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
– Demonstrated commitment to health and safety policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities.
Contact: To apply for this rewarding opportunity, please forward your resume to Becky West at [email protected]