Sunday School Teacher needed for an Evangelical (Pentecostal) Church in New Westminster, B.C. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic teacher to lead our weekly children’s Sunday School Program beginning in January 2019.
– Must have formal, related experience in teaching Sunday school.
– Strong planning, organizational, leadership and communication skills.
– Ability/experience working in a multicultural environment.
– Additionally, teacher should be team player, flexible, open to learning, have a positive attitude, and love working with children.
– Prepare and guide Bible learning activities from the provided Bible curriculum.
– Prepare curriculum, activities, crafts, and class materials prior to class.
– Teach the Bible lessons in a creative way so that children will learn and grow in their faith.
– The children range in age from 5-12.
– Complete a background check.
You will be working as part of the Sunday school team between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM on Sunday mornings and we pay $20-25 per hour.
If you are interested, please send a letter of application, resume, statement of Faith and references immediately.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.
God bless you.